Tuesday 14 February 2012

Never eat more than you can lift

Stay tuned mes amis - it's going to be a bumpy blog...

Did you see Miss Piggy on the telly at the Big Animals Film and Television Awards (BAFTAs) in her French get up? My hippo heart was racing as the pink love of my life hosted The Orange BAFTA Red Carpet show (my brain was also trying to digest orange and red and pink in the same shot). In a press release building up to the big event Miss Piggy wrote: "Moi on the Red Carpet at the BAFTAs wearing Louis Vitton designed by my dear friend Marc Jacobs."


My admiration for the Muppet dawned when I discovered we share the very same cuisine philosophies and, from that moment, it was love Va VA VA Vrooooooom. Now, I know I am meant to be a vegetarian, but who can resist fast food and, as my porcine princess whole-heartedly agrees, one must never eat more than one can lift. So, for Valentine's Day in honour of Piggy, I didn't...






(You can view this as a Vore Animation on Youtube if you prefer  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqmJ5XTKuaM )

Gail says tours to deepest darkest Africa are possible, but unlikely. ( I did warn you this post would be bumpy)

No comments:

Post a Comment