Wednesday 8 February 2012

Interwebbing between bouts of yelling

It's no small accomplishment for a portly hippopotamus to build a new website - well I don't know about building it - per se - but putting all the words in the right places and spelling them propelry wothout tpyos properly without typos - quite frankly, it's exhausting ! It's quite hard to reach the keyboard plus I don't like all the summer flies we've been having either, they keep landing on me when I am trying to upload delicious picnic photos and I have to keep yelling at them !


Tell you what, though, there's no flies on Gail. She has got some great news for you !!! Not just the new (secret) website launch BUT a newsletter with "specials". Hah ! You will have to wait until tomorrow mes amis... one more sleep.


Delicious picnic photo (of course) with the Trapps.

No comments:

Post a Comment